Applications are invited for two positions for Sales and Marketing Officer at the Deputy Ministry of Tourism Office in London.
Salary: STG £2.668,52 gross per month
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations, Tourism or in a related subject.
- Past experience of at least one year in the tourism, travel (travel agents, tour operators, airways) or hotel industry in Marketing and Public Relations.
- Very good knowledge of the English language. Good knowledge of the Greek language will be considered as an advantage.
- Pleasant personality, social and organisational skills, prepared to work beyond the standard working hours and outside of London. The position also involves working out of the office.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) and Internet.
The nature of the duties involves events and activities organised by the Deputy Ministry of Tourism Office in UK and Ireland. Further information regarding the Job Description can be requested by e–mail to: email@example.com
Written applications must be accompanied with an up-to-date C.V., academic qualifications / transcripts and proof of past experience (all translated in English and certified as true copies) and a certificate of clear criminal record issued within the last 3 months by the competent authorities. Applications can be sent either by post or by e-mail and must be received no later than end of business on 22 September 2021
Applications sent by post should be addressed to:
Deputy Ministry of Tourism of Cyprus, UK – Ireland Office,
Attention Mr. Costas Catsellis
13 St. James’s Square,
London, SW1Y 4LB
The word “Application” should appear at the bottom of the envelope
Applications sent by e-mail should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The word “Application” should appear in the subject heading.