Applications are invited for two positions for Sales and Marketing Officer at the Deputy Ministry of Tourism Office in London.
Salary: STG £41,132 gross per Annum
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- University degree. A university degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations, Tourism or in a related subject will be considered an advantage.
- Past experience of at least two years in Marketing, Sales or Public Relations in the the tourism, travel (travel agents, tour operators, airways) or hotel industry.
- Very good knowledge of the English language. Good knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Pleasant personality, social and organisational skills, prepared to work beyond the standard working hours and outside of London. The position also involves working out of the office.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) and Internet.
The nature of the duties involves events and activities organised by the Deputy Ministry of Tourism Office in UK and Ireland. Further information regarding the Job Description can be requested by e–mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Written applications must be accompanied with an up-to-date C.V., academic qualifications / transcripts and proof of past experience (all translated in English and certified as true copies) and a certificate of clear criminal record issued within the last 3 months by the competent authorities. Applications can be sent either by post or by e-mail and must be received no later than end of business on 30 May 2022.
Applications should be sent by e-mail should to email@example.com.
The word “Application” should appear in the subject heading.